Andrew Brenner has 10 years of experience in both public accounting and private industry. Before re-joining Brinker Simpson (where he began his career), he worked for an international accounting and business advisory firm where he was a tax compliance specialist for multi-state pass-through entities and high net worth individuals. Andrew primarily worked with clients in the professional service and manufacturing industries.
Andrew was also an Assistant Controller for a regional engineering company in the Greater Philadelphia Area, where he was tasked with GAAP compliance, internal controls, banking, and budgeting and variance analysis.
At Brinker Simpson, Andrew's responsibilities include federal and state tax planning and compliance for small and middle-market businesses and individuals. He also leads staff in performing reviews and compilation of financial statements and other business consulting engagements.
Andrew enjoys spending time with his family in his spare time, playing golf, attending Phillies games, and traveling.
Areas of Concentration
- Flow Through Entities (S-corporations, Partnerships, LLCs)
- Professional Services
- Strategic Tax Planning
- Tax Compliance for Individuals and Businesses
- Venture Capital
- Compilation and Review Engagements
- Educational Presentations
- Tax Compliance
- Certified Public Accountant – Pennsylvania
Memberships and Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Boy Scouts of America, Eagle Scout
- Chester County Chamber of Commerce
- Delaware County Chamber of Commerce
- Eastern Montgomery Chamber of Commerce
- Foundation of the Delaware County Chamber of Commerce, Board Member
- Main Line Chamber of Commerce
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA), Greater Philadelphia Chapter Emerging CPAs Committee
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA), Greater Philadelphia Chapter Executive Committee