Manage the Attest Team in the Audits, Reviews, Compilations of financial statements for a diverse set of clients in a variety of industries including professional service, manufacturing, wholesale distribution, construction, healthcare, government, employee benefit plans and not-for-profit.
In addition to the audit responsibilities, the audit manager will also be involved in the Quality Control Division of the firm and overseeing the CPE requirements for the Audit Team.
- Certified Public Accountant
- Minimum of 10 years audit experience
- Generous PTO Program
- Comprehensive benefits schedule
- 401k plan with company matching
- Childcare program
- Flex schedule available
- Continuing professional education
- Travel and expense reimbursement
- Direct access to Partners and inclusion on strategic decisions
- Professional association dues covered
- Competitive salaries
- Annual reviews
- Bonus program
- Commission for business development
- Diversified client base
- Mentoring program available
- CPA Firm with 30-year successful history and excellent reputation
At Brinker, Simpson & Company, we work hard to foster firm relationships that build success for our clients. Providing the highest quality tax, assurance and advisory services, timely delivered by only the most qualified, competent, and conscientious professionals, and within an agreeable cost structure, we ensure that each and every client receives the vitally important strategic services and personalized attention that they need...and deserve.
Our firm has been awarded the Best Accounting Firm to Work for by Accounting Today - nominated by our team seven years in a row and Best Companies Group that identifies, recognizes and honors the best places of employment in the accounting industry. We encourage a fun, relaxed work environment designed for collaboration.
Brinker Simpson team members are unique - we go above and beyond to ensure that our employees enjoy their work experience and have the tools they need to succeed. We focus on continuing education for employees and we provide them with the latest technology. Our employees also participate in educational seminars for clients, the planning of firm events, and contribute to team growth by providing feedback directly to our executive team members at our biweekly meetings. We encourage our employees to become active in the community by sponsoring and volunteering with many organizations throughout the Delaware Valley.
If you are ready to get to work, send us your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com
Brinker Simpson, ranked 7 years in a row, Best Firm to Work For in Delco
Brinker Simpson has been awarded the Best Place to Work by the Philadelphia Business Journal for two years in a row, named one of the Best Places to Work by Main Line Today Magazine in 2018, named Best Accounting Firms to Work For seven consecutive years (2012-2018) by Accounting Today, and Best Companies Group that identifies, recognizes and honors the best places of employment in the accounting industry.
For additional information about careers at Brinker Simpson, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fun, relaxed environment designed for collaboration
- Flexible work weeks - we honor a work/life balance
- Mentoring program
- Direct access to Partners
- Professional development opportunities
- Top technology offered
- Free lunches on Thursdays during tax season
- Kitchen is always stocked with coffee, snacks, and bottled water
- Several company outings a year
- Event involvement benefiting various organizations that contribute to the growth and wellness of our communities