Due to continued growth, we are currently seeking a dedicated, motivated, self-starter with a minimum of 6 years public accounting and financial statement experience to join our attest practice. As an Audit Supervisor, you will oversee all aspects of the engagement. You are expected to adhere to firm policies, exhibit a positive working relationship, and demonstrate a Firm First focus.
• Oversees all aspects of the attest engagement. Work with and assist staff in completing the engagements.
• Review engagement areas to ensure that "best practices" and firm methodology is applied.
• Responsible for the daily supervision and development of staff.
• Collaborate with staff and clients to develop an overall solution vision and effectively communicate within the entire engagement team. This includes, planning, supervising and completing all financial statement engagements.
• Perform work with limited supervision. Work closely with clients, partners and the engagement manager to resolve issues and complete work product efficiently and timely.
• Develop reasonable time budgets and effectively monitor performance of staff.
• Act as a mentor to staff, to further morale and growth.
• Create, maintain and advance client relationships with an eye towards identifying potential opportunities for new and/or extended client services.
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
• CPA license required
• 6 plus years of audit experience in public accounting or internal audit.
• Strong interpersonal, communication, analytical, organizational, client service and PC skills including, proficiency in Word, MS, Excel and QuickBooks
• Proficient in QuickBooks, online and desktop.
• Ability to juggle multiple complex projects in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent communication skills
Our firm has been awarded the Best Accounting Firm to Work for by Accounting Today - nominated by our team nine years in a row and Best Companies Group that identifies, recognizes and honors the best places of employment in the accounting industry. We encourage a fun, relaxed work environment designed for collaboration.
Brinker Simpson team members are unique - we go above and beyond to ensure that our employees enjoy their work experience and have the tools they need to succeed. We focus on continuing education for employees and we provide them with the latest technology. Our employees also participate in educational seminars for clients, the planning of firm events, and contribute to team growth by providing feedback directly to our executive team members at our biweekly meetings. We encourage our employees to become active in the community by sponsoring and volunteering with many organizations throughout the Delaware Valley.
If you are ready to get to work, send us your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com