Search Our Articles


      Received a notice from the IRS? Don't panic!

      Brinker Simpson, Tax-Tip Tuesday, Tax Return Error, Individual, 1040, Tax Questions, IRS Tax Tip

      Here’s what taxpayers should know if they get a notice from the IRS

      Read More

      Discover a Mistake on Your Tax Return?

      Tax Preparation, 2018, Big 3, Tax Return Error

      Finished filing a tax return? What should you do if you already filed your federal tax return and then discover a mistake? First of all, don't worry. In most cases, all you have to do is file an amended tax return. But before you do that, here is what you should be aware of when filing an amended tax return.

      Read More