The Information Technology (IT) Support Technician will work with the IT Consultant to provide desktop and software support to the Accounting Team. This position requires a reliable individual able to work independently and collaboratively with outside consultants and in-house staff.
You will be responsible for confidential and time-sensitive material, and you must adhere to strict confidentiality of sensitive client and employee information. You are expected to adhere to firm policies, exhibit a positive working relationship, and demonstrate a Firm First focus.
- Monitor program updates and ensure all systems software are updated timely
- Proactively explore new hardware and software alternatives to improve the firm’s efficiency and security
- Obtain pricing for new technology
- Ensure computer hardware is up-to-date. Establish a replacement policy for the firm to update computers
- Set up new employee profiles
- Set up new employee workstations
- Assist staff with Desktop support issues: screens not working properly, broken equipment, setting changes, etc.
- Maintain a clean and organized hardware inventory closet
- Reset forgotten passwords
- Schedule updates with outside IT Consultant
- Demonstrate patience and friendliness with staff
- Associates Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Ability to manage projects
- Organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to adjust to new, different, or changing requirements while conveying a sense of urgency
Please submit a resume with detailed work experience and salary requirements via LinkedIn: https://bit.ly/3vc353G