Brinker Simpson Ranked a Best Firm to Work For By Accounting Today - 8th Year
At Brinker, Simpson & Company, we work hard to foster firm relationships that build success. We provide high quality tax, assurance and advisory services delivered in a timely and accurate manner by the most qualified experts. Within an agreeable cost structure, clients receive vitally strategic consulting and personalized attention that they need...and deserve.
We are honored to be named a Best Accounting Firm to Work for by Accounting Today - nominated by our team - for eight years in a row. Best Companies Group identifies, recognizes and honors the best places of employment in the accounting industry.
In 2019, we received recognition as a Top 10 Best Accounting Firms for WOMEN by Accounting Today. Our staff is 55% female, 45% male and Leadership is 47% female, 53% male. Based on the survey responses for members of the Best Accounting Firms to Work, our culture is very successful at creating "workplaces of choice for women."
The Brinker Simpson culture embraces a work-life balance in a fun, relaxed environment. Focusing on professional development and technology, we support our team's ongoing growth and advancement.
Team members provide insightful thought leadership on important tax, accounting and business opportunities and challenges. We offer seminars, webinars, podcasts, articles and contribute to the business community by serving on boards and participating in various professional organizations throughout the Delaware Valley.
For additional information about careers at Brinker Simpson, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A fun, relaxed environment designed for collaboration
- We honor a work/life balance
- Professional development opportunities
- Top technology offered
- Complimentary lunches on Thursdays during tax season
- Kitchens stocked with coffee, snacks, and bottled water
- Several company outings a year
- Incentives to encourage team building
- Dress-Down Fridays to benefit various charities
- Generous PTO Program
- Comprehensive benefits schedule
- 401k plan with company matching
- Childcare program
- Flex schedule available
- Continuing professional education
- Travel and expense reimbursement
- Direct access to Partners and inclusion on strategic decisions
- Professional association dues covered
- Competitive salaries
- Annual reviews
- Bonus program
- Commission for business development
- Diversified client base
- Mentoring program available
- CPA Firm with a 30-year successful history and excellent reputation