Brinker Simpson, ranked 6 years in a row, Best Firm to Work For in DelcoAt Brinker, Simpson & Company, we work hard to foster firm relationships that build success for our clients. Providing the highest quality tax, assurance and advisory services, timely delivered by only the most qualified, competent, and conscientious professionals, and within an agreeable cost structure, we ensure that each and every client receives the vitally important strategic services and personalized attention that they need...and deserve.
Brinker Simpson has been awarded a Best Place to Work by the Philadelphia Business Journal for two years in a row, named Best Accounting Firms to Work For by Accounting Today for six consecutive years, and Best Companies Group that identifies, recognizes and honors the best places of employment in the accounting industry.
For additional information about careers at Brinker Simpson, please email us: email@example.com
- Fun, relaxed environment designed for collaboration
- Flexible work weeks - we honor a work/life balance
- Mentoring program
- Direct access to Partners
- Professional development opportunities
- Top technology offered
- Free lunches on Thursdays during tax season
- Kitchen is always stocked with coffee, snacks, and bottled water
- Several company outings a year
- Fun contests to win awesome prizes
- Jeans on Fridays once a month to benefit various charities
- CPA Exam Bonus - on passing the exam
- Professional association dues covered
- Competitive salaries
- Annual reviews
- Bonus program
- Commission for business growth
- Retirement and health plans
WORKING AT BRINKER SIMPSON
Brinker Simpson, CPAs and Business Consultants, is unique from other firms in that we go above and beyond to ensure that our employees enjoy their work experience and have the tools to succeed. We focus on continuing education for employees and we provide them with the latest technology. Our employees also participate in educational seminars for clients, the planning of firm events, and contribute to publishing our custom client newsletters. We also encourage our employees to become active in the community by sponsoring and volunteering with many organizations throughout the Delaware Valley.