Cathy Seiler joined Brinker Simpson as a Partner in October 2014, bringing more than 25 years of experience to the firm. Before joining, Cathy was a Senior Manager at a national accounting firm and the Director of Quality Control for a large regional firm.
Cathy provides sophisticated audit, accounting, general business advisory, and tax services to clients in a broad range of industries, including manufacturing, wholesale distribution, construction, professional services, nonprofit, governmental, and employee benefit plans.
Cathy resides in Lafayette Hill, PA, with her husband, Marc.
Areas of Concentration
- Audits of Non-Public Companies
- Audits of Nonprofit Organizations
- Audits of Local Governments
- Audits of Employee Benefits Plans
- Quality Control and Peer Review
- Forensic and Litigation Engagements
- Strategic Tax Planning and Compliance for Companies and Individuals
- Wholesale Distribution
- Construction Contractors
- Professional Services and Consulting
- Local Government and Municipal Authorities
- Nonprofit Organizations
- Homeowners’ Associations
- Certified Public Accountant – Pennsylvania and New York
Memberships and Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA), Peer Review committee including RAB sub-committee, Employee Benefit Plan committee including the EBP Technical Issues sub-committee Government Accounting and Auditing
- Federation Early Learning Services –Chair, Operation and Development Committee Chair
- Beiteinu -Treasurer