Cathy N. Seiler, CPA
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and Accounting Temple University
Cathy joined Brinker Simpson & Company as a Partner in October 2014, bringing more than 25 years of experience to the firm. Prior to joining, Cathy was a Senior Manager at a national accounting firm, as well as the Director of Quality Control for a large regional firm.
Cathy provides sophisticated audit, accounting, general business advisory and tax services to clients in a broad range of industries including manufacturing, wholesale distribution, construction, professional service, not-for-profit and governmental.
Cathy resides in Lafayette Hill, PA with her husband Marc. Her son, Eric, is currently working for a health care consulting company. Her son, Jared, is a Junior at the Pennsylvania State University.
“ Vince Lombardi said, ‘The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.’ To go the extra mile, to understand not only the client’s needs, but the client themselves, that is how we try to separate ourselves. TO PAY ATTENTION —3 simple words, but so often ignored”.
As a result, a new client usually comes to Brinker Simpson & Company because their prior accountant or business advisor did not listen to or fully understand their needs. ”
Areas of Concentration
- Audits of Employee Benefit Plans
- Audits of Local Governments
- Audits of Non-Public Companies
- Audits of Nonprofit Organizations
- Forensic and Litigation Engagements
- Quality Control and Peer Review
- Strategic Tax Planning and Compliance for Companies and Individuals
- Construction Contractors
- Local Government and Municipal Authorities
- Not-for-Profit Organizations
- Professional Services and Consulting
- Wholesale Distribution
- Certified Public Accountant – Pennsylvania
Memberships and Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Chester County Chamber of Commerce
- Delaware County Chamber of Commerce
- Federation Early Learning Services – Board Chair
- Main Line Chamber of Commerce
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA), Peer Review committee, Employee Benefit Plan committee including the EBP Technical Issues sub-committee