Cathy N. Seiler, CPA
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and Accounting Temple University
Cathy joined Brinker Simpson & Company, LLC as a Partner in October 2014, bringing more than 25 years of experience to the firm. Prior to joining, Cathy was a Senior Manager at a national accounting firm, as well as the Director of Quality Control for a large regional firm.
Cathy provides sophisticated audit, accounting, general business advisory and tax services to clients in a broad range of industries including manufacturing, wholesale distribution, construction, professional services, nonprofit, governmental and employee benefit plans.
Cathy resides in Lafayette Hill, PA with her husband Marc.
“ Vince Lombardi said, ‘The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.’ To go the extra mile, to understand not only the client’s needs, but the client themselves, that is how we try to separate ourselves. TO PAY ATTENTION —3 simple words, but so often ignored”.
As a result, a new client usually comes to Brinker Simpson & Company because their prior accountant or business advisor did not listen to or fully understand their needs. ”
Areas of Concentration
- Audits of Non-Public Companies
- Audits of Nonprofit Organizations
- Audits of Local Governments
- Audits of Employee Benefits Plans
- Quality Control and Peer Review
- Forensic and Litigation Engagements
- Strategic Tax Planning and Compliance for Companies and Individuals
- Wholesale Distribution
- Construction Contractors
- Professional Services and Consulting
- Local Government and Municipal Authorities
- Nonprofit Organizations
- Homeowners’ Associations
- Certified Public Accountant – Pennsylvania and New York
Memberships and Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA), Peer Review committee including RAB sub-committee, Employee Benefit Plan committee including the EBP Technical Issues sub-committee Government Accounting and Auditing
- Federation Early Learning Services –Chair, Operation and Development Committee Chair
- Beiteinu -Treasurer