Donna Stilwell joined Brinker Simpson in September 2015. Prior to joining, Donna was the Assistant Controller for a global travel insurance provider and healthcare technology company. Her responsibilities included month-end reporting, tax compliance, payroll, accounts payable, internal controls, and special projects. She has served as a Controller for a small business start-up and a nonprofit. In these roles, Donna was responsible for accounting, budgeting and variance analysis, banking, and organization management. Donna also spent ten years working in the corporate accounting department of an international organization in various capacities. At Brinker Simpson, her focus is on managed accounting services, small business consulting, and forensic accounting and fraud examination.
Donna lives in Swarthmore, Ridley Township, with her husband, Jim, and their dog Max. She also has three children, Maria, Laura Rose, and Jimmy. Donna enjoys spending time with her family and friends, running, cheering on the Philadelphia sports teams, and traveling.
Areas of Concentration
- Managed Accounting Services
- Fraud Investigations
- Internal Control & Process Management
- Accounting System Implementation
- Audit Preparation
- Certified Public Accountant - Pennsylvania
- Certified Fraud Examiner
Memberships and Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Delaware County Chamber of Commerce
- Main Line Chamber of Commerce