Jim DeLizzio joined Brinker Simpson in September 2011, having served as CFO / Controller of various companies, where he was responsible for all aspects of accounting, taxes, planning, and oversight of internal controls. Before his private industry experience, Jim was an audit manager for a major international accounting firm.
Jim serves as the Director of Forensic Services at Brinker Simpson, providing investigative, forensic, and litigation support, accounting, and tax services to various clients.
As the Director of Forensics and Litigation Support at Brinker Simpson, Jim has directed and supervised engagements involving shareholder disputes, embezzlements, partnership litigation, and distribution of assets. He has also reviewed and reported on governmental financial systems, controls, and compliance and has served as a Temporary Receiver. Jim has testified as an expert in the field of forensics.
Jim has served as a volunteer and board member for various organizations. He resides in Springfield with his wife, Carol; they are the proud parents of three children.
Areas of Concentration
- Construction Contractors
- Fraudulent Financial Transactions
- Fraud Prevention and Deterrence
- Internal Control Services
- Real Estate
- Service Industries
- Forensic and Litigation Support
- Accounting Services
- Certified Fraud Examiner
- Certified Public Accountant – Pennsylvania
Memberships and Affiliations
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Chester County Chamber of Commerce
- Delaware County Attorney / CPA Forum - Vice President
- Delaware County Chamber of Commerce
- Delaware County Estate Planning Council - Treasurer
- Main Line Chamber of Commerce
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Pennsylvania Society of Tax and Accounting Professionals (PSTAP)
- Philadelphia Area Chapter of CFE's
- Springfield Township, Auditor