Jane Mullarkey has over 21 years of public accounting experience. Jane joined Brinker Simpson in December of 2016, providing tax compliance services for flow-through entities, individuals, trusts, and estates. Her industry experience includes real estate, family, and closely-held businesses, as well as high net worth individuals. At Brinker Simpson, Jane’s focus is on tax compliance and notice resolution.
Before joining the firm, Jane worked as a Manager for a large regional accounting firm and national accounting firm.
Jane lives in Havertown with her husband, Pat, and their daughter Megan. On the weekends, you can find Jane on the beach in Ventnor, NJ, or with her pups, Lacy and Daisy, at the dog beach in Longport, NJ.
Areas of Concentration
- S Corporation
- Personal Income Taxation
- Trust Reporting
- Real Estate, Commercial Development
- Closely Held Businesses
- Family Office Clients
- Law Firm Partners
- Certified Public Accountant - Pennsylvania
Memberships and Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Chester County Chamber of Commerce
- Delaware County Chamber of Commerce
- Main Line Chamber of Commerce