Linda Chicano's company, Chicano, Cluley and Company, merged with Brinker Simpson in February 2013. Linda has worked extensively in public accounting and has spent her career serving many and varied businesses and individuals. She works with start-ups to large privately-owned companies doing business and tax planning, review and compilation of financial statements, and various types of tax returns.
Linda lives in Chester County. She has three grown children, all of whom are married. She enjoys the Jersey shore, and often visits her oldest son and family in South Carolina. She spends a lot of time with her other two children and their families, who live in Pennsylvania, and she loves to travel. Her hobbies center around needlework of all kinds. Linda is very active in the Pennsylvania Society of Tax and Accounting Professionals. She has served as State President and also serves on several committees.
Areas of Concentration
- Tax Planning and Preparation for Business and Individuals
- Firm peer review
- Firm quality control
- Reviews and other Attest Services
- Certified Public Accountant – Pennsylvania
Memberships and Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Chester County Chamber of Commerce
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Pennsylvania Society of Tax and Accounting Professionals (PSTAP), State President