Linda A. Scafiro, CPA
Bachelor of Science in Accounting
Linda joined Brinker Simpson & Company as a partner in January 2010. Her primary focus is on financial statement engagements and consulting. She has expertise and extensive experience serving nonprofit and healthcare clients. Linda has been supervising and performing audit engagements for over 25 years. Her other specialties include audits of nursing homes, HUD financed facilities, adult day care centers, and 401K plans.
Linda currently holds leadership positions in several professional associations and organizations.
Prior to merging with Brinker Simpson & Company Linda was with Coopersmith, Ellman and Company in Philadelphia for over 20 years.
Linda resides in Cinnaminson, NJ with her husband, Joe and their three children. She and her family serve several ministries within their parish community. Linda loves to travel and relax by gardening.
“ Staying current with the latest accounting, economic and industry developments is a challenge, but one that motivates me and enables me to advise and help my clients succeed. Meeting with, informing and educating a client about issues that affect his or her organization is the most rewarding aspect of my position. ”
Areas of Concentration
- Audit and Other Attest Services
- Nonprofit Organizations
- Long-Term Care Facilities
- Adult Day Care Centers
- 401K Plan Audits
- Audits of HUD Insured Projects
- Quality Control
- Audits, reviews and other attest services, firm quality control, firm peer review
- Certified Public Accountant – Pennsylvania
- Certified Public Accountant - New Jersey
Memberships and Affiliations
- Affordable Housing Association of Certified Public Accountants (AHACPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- AICPA Nonprofit Section Member
- Delaware County Attorney/CPA Forum, Vice President
- Delaware County Estate Planning Council, Secretary
- Health Care Association of New Jersey (HCANJ), Reimbursement Committee
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJCPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Resurrection Parish Finance Council, Former Chairperson