Mike Trager joined Brinker Simpson as a Partner in September 2019, bringing more than 40 years of experience to the firm. Before joining, Mike was a Partner at a national accounting firm.
Mike provides audit, accounting, general business advisory, and tax services to clients in various industries. His experience includes planning, organizing, administering, and supervising all phases of financial, tax, and operational engagements.
Mike contributes articles regarding the accounting profession to The Secured Lender magazine and has spoken to organizations worldwide.
Areas of Concentration
- Audits of Non-Public Companies
- Review and Compilation Services
- Audits of Employee Benefits Plans
- Strategic Tax Planning and Compliance for Companies and Individuals
- Wholesale Distribution
- Construction Contractors
- Financial services
- Professional Services and Consulting
- Certified Public Accountant – Pennsylvania and New York
Memberships and Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Association for Corporate Growth (ACG)
- Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation of America Philadelphia Chapter, Past Board President and Treasurer, Chair of Nomination and Volunteer Committee
- Union League of Philadelphia