Michael Simpson joined Brinker Simpson in 1995 and has been a Partner since 2002. He is responsible for continuing professional education and develops ongoing CPE programming for staff and partners. Michael is also actively involved in our staff mentoring program.
His client emphasis includes business valuation and tax and business consulting. Michael frequently consults with his clients on income tax planning, financial and retirement planning, general business planning, and succession planning. His client base ranges from start-ups to mid-sized privately-owned businesses in various industries, including construction, commercial real estate, membership organizations, and professional services.
Having spent his entire career devoted to public accounting and being a member of the Brinker Simpson team, Michael is proud to have built and maintained many long-standing relationships with clients over the years.
Areas of Concentration
- Business Valuations
- Strategic Consulting for Startup and Existing Businesses
- Tax Planning and Preparation for Businesses and Individuals
- Firm Quality Control
- Reviews and other Attest Services
- Staff Mentoring
- Certified Public Accountant - Pennsylvania
- Certified Valuation Analyst
Memberships and Affiliations
- The Alternative Board
- Elementary Education for the Archdiocese of Philadelphia, Executive Board Member
- CASA, Treasurer
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Professional Referral Organization of Springfield
- Springfield Country Club Golf, Advisory Board
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Chester County Chamber of Commerce
- Delaware County Chamber of Commerce
- Main Line Chamber of Commerce