We’re always on the lookout for that special someone with a little extra swagger in their step. Whether you’re a seasoned professional or just starting out, we’ve got a lot to offer.
If the firm seems like a good fit for you, send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your work experience and salary requirements.
Click here to apply via LinkedIn.
The Billing Coordinator at Brinker Simpson will be responsible for all aspects of client bill preparation according to both client and staff specifications, including but not limited to processing edits, printing and mailing invoices. They will also coordinate, prepare, and submit all electronic invoices and research/resolve any associated issues.
- Perform accounting support in areas of cash receipts and accounts receivable.
- Provide time and billing application support to users firm-wide.
- Flexible as needed during time-critical deadlines such as month-end and year-end closing.
- Good organizational and analytical skills, able to handle multiple demands, prioritize tasks and manage deadlines.
- Able to work in a team environment as well as independently and possess excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Assist Partners and Managers with preparing and reviewing company invoices.
Prepare daily credit card, cash, and check deposits.
- Run various internal reports, including employee production and realization, timesheet tracking, and accounts receivable.
- Work with the Controller and Partners to verify discrepancies and resolve client billing issues.
- Assist with operational administrative duties.
- Set up and maintain new employee and client records.
- Review rates for all employees throughout the year.
- Review and assist clients with billing questions.
- 3 years of professional experience.
- 2+ years exposure to Microsoft Office products.
- Consistent and reliable team member.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interact with clients and team professionally.
- Desire to learn and improve processes and procedures.
- Ability to effectively multi-task and assess priorities.
- Provide exceptional customer service to clients and vendors.