Information We Collect and How We Use It
“Personal Information” means any information by which you can be identified, including name, postal address, e-mail address, IP address and telephone number.
BRINKER SIMPSON gathers Personal Information about you in order to respond to your requests and provide you with appropriate information about BRINKER SIMPSON’s products, services, and events. The information is collected and used in the following ways:
Requests for Information: When you register on our Site to request general information about BRINKER SIMPSON’s products, services, and events, or to register for an event, you may be required to provide some or all of the following Personal Information: name, email address, company name and address, title, telephone contact information. BRINKER SIMPSON may use this information to respond to your requests, including retaining information in order to better respond to further requests or inquiries we receive from you. BRINKER SIMPSON may also send you information from time to time regarding products, services and events that we think may be of interest to you. Please see the “User Choice” section below for instructions on how to change your mailing preferences if you do not wish to receive such information.
Contacting Us By E-mail: When you send BRINKER SIMPSON an e-mail from our Site, you may be required to provide some or all of the following Personal Information: name, email address, company name and address, title, telephone contact information. BRINKER SIMPSON may use this information to respond to your requests, including retaining the information you provide, the content of your e-mail, our response, and any follow-up questions and further requests and inquiries you may have. BRINKER SIMPSON may also use information sent by e-mail for market research and to improve our products and services.
Employment: If you choose to apply for employment with BRINKER SIMPSON online, you will required to provide your name, address, contact information and work authorization status, and upload a resume or curriculum vitae (CV). BRINKER SIMPSON will only use this information to match you with available employment opportunities.
Cookies: BRINKER SIMPSON uses technology such as “cookies” on our Site that helps us analyze the use of our website. “Cookies” are small files placed on your hard drive that assist us in providing our services. Certain features on our Site may only be available through the use of “cookies.”
Other Web Technologies: BRINKER SIMPSON uses technology that lets us know what type of browser you are using, the website from which you enter our Site, and the pages you view as you visit the Site. This technology does not identify you personally – it simply helps us compile aggregate statistics about our guests and their use of our Site. We use these statistics to improve our Site design and content, and to prepare and deliver our marketing programs and materials.
To Whom We Disclose Information
- BRINKER SIMPSON will not share your Personal Information with third parties, except as follows:
- BRINKER SIMPSON will share your Personal Information with others when you have given us permission to do so in writing or through user preferences selected on the Site.
- BRINKER SIMPSON will disclose Personal Information without your permission when we believe in good faith that such disclosure is required by law or is necessary to investigate and protect against harmful activity to BRINKER SIMPSON, its customers, its employees and others, or its property, including this Site.
- If BRINKER SIMPSON or a substantial part of its assets are transferred to another entity (by merger, consolidation, sale or bankruptcy process), Personal Information may be one of the assets transferred.
- BRINKER SIMPSON may share aggregate data developed from Personal Information with third parties for research, education or marketing purposes. Such aggregate data will not include any information that can be used to identify any particular individual.
User Choice Regarding Collection, Use and Distribution of Personal Information
- The extent and type of Personal Information BRINKER SIMPSON collects depends on the information you provide to us through our e-mail and/or through the registration processes on the Site You may choose not to provide us with any Personal Information. In such event, you can still access and use much of the Site; however, you will not be able to access and use those portions of the Site that require your Personal Information.
- You may opt out of receiving marketing communications from BRINKER SIMPSON by unsubscribing, sending mail or e-mail notification, or changing account preferences.
Third Party Links
Our Commitment to Children’s Privacy
BRINKER SIMPSON understands the importance of protecting children’s privacy. For that reason, we do not collect and maintain information from those we actually know are under 13 years of age, and no part of the Site is structured to attract anyone under 13 years of age.
BRINKER SIMPSON will take reasonable precautions to protect Personal Information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, these measures, standing alone, are not sufficient to ensure the security of your Personal Information. It is also important for you to guard against unauthorized access to your passwords and the unauthorized use of your computer.
Your Pennsylvania Privacy Rights
Individual customers who reside in Pennsylvania and have provided their Personal Information to BRINKER SIMPSON may request information about our disclosures of certain categories of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. Such request must be submitted to us at the following address: 940 West Sproul Road, Springfield, Pennsylvania, 19064, attn: Webmaster or email@example.com. Within 30 days of receiving such a request, we will provide a list of the categories of Personal Information disclosed to third parties for third-party direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year, along with the names and addresses of these third parties. This request may be made no more than once per calendar year. We reserve our right not to respond to requests submitted other than to the address specified in this paragraph.
If you have any additional questions after reading this Policy or would like to give us feedback, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.