BRINKER SIMPSON & COMPANY, LLC, is committed to maintaining the privacy and security of your personally identifiable information. As part of our commitment, we have adopted this Policy to inform you of our information-gathering practices and how we may use the information we receive.
This Policy applies to all personal information submitted to BRINKER SIMPSON & COMPANY, LLC for use with or in connection with its website located at www.brinkersimpson.com (“Site”). By providing your personal information on our Site, you consent to us collecting and using that information per this Policy.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
“Personal Information” denotes any information through which you can be identified, including your name, postal address, email address, IP address, and telephone number.
BRINKER SIMPSON & COMPANY, LLC gathers Personal Information to respond to your requests and provide relevant news about BRINKER SIMPSON & COMPANY, LLC’s products, services, and events. The data is collected and used in the following ways:
- Requests for information: When you enter our Site for general information about BRINKER SIMPSON & COMPANY, LLC’s products, services, and events, you may be required to provide some or all of the following Personal Information: name, email address, company name and address, title, telephone contact information. BRINKER SIMPSON & COMPANY, LLC may use this information to respond to your requests, including maintaining data to better respond to future requests or inquiries we receive from you. BRINKER SIMPSON & COMPANY, LLC may also periodically send you information on products, services, and events that interest you.
- Contacting us by email: When you send BRINKER SIMPSON & COMPANY, LLC an email via our Site, you may be required to provide some or all of the following Personal Information: name, email address, company name and address, title, telephone contact information. BRINKER SIMPSON & COMPANY, LLC may use this information to respond to your requests, including maintaining data to better respond to future requests or inquiries we receive from you. BRINKER SIMPSON & COMPANY, LLC may also use the information for market research to improve our products and services.
- Employment: If you apply for jobs with BRINKER SIMPSON & COMPANY, LLC, you will be asked to provide your name, address, contact information, and work authorization status and upload a resume or curriculum vitae (CV). BRINKER SIMPSON & COMPANY, LLC will only use this information to match you with available employment opportunities.
- Cookies: BRINKER SIMPSON & COMPANY, LLC uses technology such as “Cookies” on our Site to help us analyze the general use of our Site. “Cookies” are small files placed on your hard drive that assist us in tailoring our services. Certain features on our Site may only be available through “Cookies.”
- Other Web Technologies: BRINKER SIMPSON & COMPANY, LLC uses technology to understand what type of browser you are utilizing, the website from which you enter our Site, and the pages you view as you visit the Site. This technology does not identify you personally – it simply helps us compile aggregated statistics about our visitors and their use. We implement these statistics to improve our Site design and content and prepare and deliver our marketing programs and materials.
TO WHOM WE DISCLOSE INFORMATION
BRINKER SIMPSON & COMPANY, LLC will not share your Personal Information with third parties, except as follows:
- BRINKER SIMPSON & COMPANY, LLC will share your Personal Information with others when you have permitted us to do so in writing or through user preferences selected on the Site.
- BRINKER SIMPSON & COMPANY, LLC will disclose Personal Information without your permission when we believe in good faith that such disclosure is required by law or necessary to investigate and protect against harmful activity to BRINKER SIMPSON & COMPANY, LLC, its customers, employees, the public, or its property, including this Site.
- If BRINKER SIMPSON & COMPANY, LLC or a substantial part of its assets are transferred to another entity (by merger, consolidation, sale, or bankruptcy process), Personal Information may be one of the assets transferred.
- BRINKER SIMPSON & COMPANY, LLC may share aggregate data acquired by Personal Information via third parties for research, education, or marketing purposes. Such data will not include any information that can be used to identify any individual.
USER CHOICE REGARDING COLLECTION, USE, AND DISTRIBUTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The extent and type of Personal Information BRINKER SIMPSON & COMPANY, LLC collects depends on the information you provide to us through email and/or the registration processes. You may choose not to provide us with any Personal Information. In such an event, you can still access and use much of the Site; however, you will not be able to access and use those portions of the Site that require your Personal Information. You may opt-out of receiving marketing communications from BRINKER SIMPSON & COMPANY, LLC by unsubscribing, sending mail or email notification, or changing your account preferences.
OUR COMMITMENT TO CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
BRINKER SIMPSON & COMPANY, LLC understands the importance of protecting children’s privacy. For that reason, we do not collect or maintain information from those we know are under 13 years of age. No part of the Site is structured to attract anyone under 13 years of age.
BRINKER SIMPSON & COMPANY, LLC will take reasonable precautions to protect Personal Information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, these measures, standing alone, are insufficient to ensure your personal information security. It is also essential to guard against unauthorized access to your passwords and the unauthorized use of your computer.
YOUR PENNSYLVANIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Individual consumers who reside in Pennsylvania and have provided their Personal Information to BRINKER SIMPSON & COMPANY, LLC may request information about our disclosures of specific categories of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. Such request must be submitted to us at the following address:
940 West Sproul Road, Suite 101
Springfield, PA 19064
Within 30 days of receiving such a request, we will provide a list of the categories of Personal Information disclosed to third parties for third-party direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year, along with the names and addresses of these third parties. This request may be made no more than once per calendar year. We reserve our right not to respond to requests other than to the address specified in this paragraph.
If you have any additional questions after reading this Policy or would like to provide feedback, please contact us at email@example.com.