Pennsylvania COVID-19 Working Capital Access Loan Information
Program guidelines for CWCA, a program supplying working capital to businesses negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic, were approved by the PIDA (PA Industrial Development Authority) Board on March 23, 2020. Please contact your county’s Certified Economic Development Organization (CEDO) for where to submit the application. Some counties are setup to receive applications.
A list of county CEDO organizations can be found here: https://dced.pa.gov/cedo/
Eligible Businesses: Any for-profit businesses located in PA with 100 or fewer employees worldwide may qualify for disaster relief loans. Your application must be processed through the CEDO designated for the county where your business is physically located.
Loan Amount: The lesser of 3 months of working capital not to exceed a loan amount of $100,000
Interest Rate: 0% for all business types except Agriculture Producers
Amortization: 12 years
Term: 3 years
Repayment: No payment in first 12 months, amortized payments monthly for the following 24 months, one balloon payment for the remaining balance in the 37th month
Collateral: Blanket lien on all current business assets and any acquired in the future in first available lien position
Guarantors: All owners (individual or other business entities) owning 20% or more of applicant business must guarantee the loan.
- At least breakeven performance in the prior year
- Acceptable personal credit history of the guarantors
- Historical cash flow adequate to pay obligations
Some items you should prepare for your application when the program opens include (all available through your County CEDO or reach out to us and we can provide):
For the intended Borrower (Applicant Company, an Operating Company):
- Company Profile Sheet
- Signed W-9
- Signed Business Entity Certification
- Most recent year financials (accountant prepared or filed tax return)
- Interim Financials (income statement at least) prepared by management from last full year statements (see bullet above) through current
- Debt Schedule
For the Guarantors (any owner, individual or business entity, with 20% or more interest in Borrower):
- Signed Certification Sheet
- A signed and dated Personal Financial Statement dated within last 12 months.
For business entities:
- Most recent year of financial statement
We have dedicated resources working to understand the details as they are released and we will share updates with you as quickly as possible. Please contact our office at 610-544-5900 or Kristen McCabe at 610-885-0971 or email@example.com with any questions.
We are in this together,
Brinker Simpson & Company, LLC