PEER REVIEW AND QUALITY CONTROL SERVICES
You’ve worked hard to put in place a strong quality control environment for your firm. That’s why partnering with the right peer review service provider, who can bring understanding, insight, and assistance in continuing your efforts to maintain your high-quality standards, is so critical.
PERFORMANCE OF SYSTEM AND ENGAGEMENT PEER REVIEWS
CPA firms that perform accounting, auditing, and attestation services within the scope of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) standards must undergo a peer review as a conviction of the AICPA's practice monitoring program.
As a certified public accounting firm, selecting a reputable firm to conduct your peer review is critical to ensuring your firm’s peer review is efficient, cost-effective, and successful in adding value to your quality control policies and procedures. With our unparalleled reputation for excellence, partnered with our depth and breadth of experience, Brinker Simpson is exceptionally well qualified to serve as your firm’s next peer reviewer.
Brinker Simpson is different from other peer review firms in that we treat each engagement as a learning and collaborative experience for ourselves and the firm under review. We feel that we should come away from each peer review with something gained and should use the experience to evaluate opportunities for process improvement while fine-tuning and strengthening best practices for both firms.
Services we provide:
- System reviews
- Engagement reviews
- Quality Control reviews
- Pre and post-issuance reviews
- A diverse range of consulting services
Benefits we offer:
- Over 20 years of experience in conducting peer reviews for firms of various sizes.
- An expert peer review team offering a full and diverse range of consulting services.
- Extensive experience within niche industries.
- A distinct record of performing high-quality work on a timely, cost-effective basis.
- Peer Review Program
- Private Companies Practice Section (PCPS)
- Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center (EBPAQC)
- Government Audit Quality Center (GAQC)
We've helped countless CPAs achieve and maintain a spotless record of AICPA compliance. If you or your firm has a CPA peer review scheduled in the coming year, contact Brinker Simpson for assistance ensuring there are no surprises.
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact our office at 610.544.5900.