THE BRINKER SIMPSON DIFFERENCE
At Brinker Simpson, we cultivate our culture through the selection, retention, and development of our people. As an employee, you control the direction of your career and own your client relationships in a challenging work environment with people who care about you personally and professionally.
It’s in our DNA to nurture individual talents, support professional growth, recognize the importance of work-life balance and promote community involvement.
For the tenth consecutive year, Brinker Simpson was named one of Accounting Today's Best Accounting Firms to Work in 2021. In 2019 the firm was also recognized as the Best Accounting Firm for Women to Work in Pennsylvania.
Our professionals combine practical knowledge with years of technical experience to provide a level of understanding and service that is unique to our clients. We’re large enough to offer specialized expertise yet small enough to value personal relationships.
We’re always on the lookout for that special someone with a little extra swagger in their step. Whether you’re a seasoned professional or just starting out, we’ve got a lot to offer. If the firm seems like a good fit for you, send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your work experience and salary requirements.
- A fun, relaxed environment designed for collaboration
- We honor a work/life balance
- Professional development opportunities
- Top technology offered
- Complimentary lunches on Thursdays during tax season
- Kitchens stocked with coffee, snacks, and bottled water
- Several company outings a year
- Incentives to encourage team building
- Dress-Down Fridays to benefit various charities
- Generous PTO Program
- Comprehensive benefits schedule
- 401k plan with company matching
- Childcare program
- Flex schedule available
- Continuing professional education
- Travel and expense reimbursement
- Direct access to Partners and inclusion in strategic decisions
- Professional association dues covered
- Competitive salaries
- Annual reviews
- Bonus program
- Commission for business development
- Diversified client base
- Mentoring program available
- CPA firm with a 30-year successful history and excellent reputation