We create extraordinary value for our clients, people and community.
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, Brinker Simpson & Company, LLC, provides audit, tax, and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards excellence, and supports our communities. With these qualities, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work.
Over the decades, Brinker Simpson has cultivated a thriving community of professionals who are quick to learn and happy to teach. With an environment devoted to balance, we pride ourselves on enjoying what we do, striving for excellence and getting the most out of life along the way.
To meet the rapid growth of our client base, we are always seeking dedicated professionals to join our team. We provide an energetic environment where associates can reach their full potential.
Being a Brinker Simpson team member means having the resources and opportunities to build the life you want. At Brinker Simpson, you will discover that not all accounting firms are alike.
We are committed to a happy, healthy, inclusive, and productive workplace. Some of the ways we accomplish this include
- Flexible hours.
- A high degree of trust.
- Challenging work.
- Timely and useful feedback.
- Clear course of advancement.
- A learning environment.
- Cool office space.
- Fair compensation.
- Attention to work/life balance.
- Virtual when appropriate.
- No dress code.
Emphasizing our open-door policy. Whether someone is brand new or has been with the firm from the beginning, we are all part of the same family and each person matters.
- Competitive salary.
- Summer flex schedule available.
- Comprehensive performance management program, including real-time feedback and a formalized mentorship program.
- Technical training and business development workshops.
- Referral rewards and commission.
- A flexible and supportive culture.
- Emergency childcare.
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Paid holidays, floating holidays, and PTO.
- 401(k) plan.
- Opportunity for continued education and development.
We are interested in career-minded individuals, preferably with public accounting experience, for positions from entry to senior level. If you genuinely enjoy the challenge and diversity of public accounting, then we look forward to hearing from you!